Ashley Package Number: B129/62/63/82
This package contains:
- B129-62: Twin Sleigh Footboard (Quantity: 1)
- B129-63: Twin Sleigh Headboard (Quantity: 1)
- B129-82: Twin Sleigh Rails (Quantity: 1)
- Louis Philippe styling
- Replicated white paint
- Shapely top mouldings on the case pieces
- Antiqued pewter color metal hardware complementing the Louis style
- Side roller glide drawer system for smooth operating drawers
- Curvaceous footboard panel caped with an elegant sleigh rail
- Headboards can attach to a bolt-on metal bed frame B100-21 (twin and full), B100-31 (queen), or B100-66 (king).
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Twin Sleigh Bed
||Twin Sleigh Bed
|Item Color Key
||Anarasia Twin Sleigh Bed
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||40.75''W x 83.5''D x 44.5''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.