Tech this out: a swivel office chair that's as cool as it is comfortable. The ultimate choice among gamers, this swivel office chair is hard to beat. Quality crafted with a sturdy steel frame, this swivel office chair with comfy contoured seat and cutting-edge design is upholstered in a durable faux leather in white and gray. Cleverly integrated into the chair: powered LED lighting to enhance the gaming experience. Choose from six different colors or stream a mix of color using the remote control. With a swivel base, smooth-gliding casters and adjustable seat height/tilt feature, this office chair with fully reclining backrest has serious game.
- Sturdy steel frame
- Contoured seat; fully reclining backrest
- Durable faux leather upholstery
- Powered LED lighting adds ambient light to enhance the gaming experience
- Includes 1-meter long USB power cord and wall power adapter
- For wire-free power, use the convenient pocket on the back of the chair to place a portable power bank (power bank not included)
- Lighting can be set to 6 different colors or a streaming mix of color using a remote control
- Supportive armrests
- 360-degree swivel
- Casters for easy mobility
- Adjustable seat height/tilt
- Assembly required
|Bench Office Chair Seating
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Home Office Desk Chair
||Home Office Swivel Desk Chair
|Item Color Key
||Lynxtyn Home Office Desk Chair
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||27''W x 24''D x 52''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.