High-end looks and practical versatility. With layered base moldings, a rich wood finish, and an open design, the Westchester writing desk has an antique yet timeless style. Cherry veneers and poplar wood round out the solid, durable construction, while customizable storage options make it ideal for any modern or urban space. Antique hardware and decorative carved legs give this piece an elegant touch.
We stand behind what we make.
Our products are built on beliefs and values that evolved through over a century of manufacturing. We construct our furniture with care and precision, and we hold ourselves accountable for every detail.
We believe the end result makes the extra effort worth the many years it lasts.Dimensions
31"H x 64"W x 32"D
- Cherry veneers and solid poplar wood
- Antique brown wood finish
- Round melon drawer knobs and rope-twist drop pulls in an antique finish
- Three total drawers
- Side-mounted drawer guides with ball bearings and dovetail joinery
- One pullout, cable-accessible keyboard tray with drop front and adjustable/removable pencil tray
- Removable laptop storage shelf in top left drawer
- Adjustable/removable pencil tray in top left drawer
- Adjustable/removable dividers in bottom left drawer
- One file drawer equipped to accommodate letter- or legal-sized hanging files on right
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.