- Design: This distinct half foam/half springs mattress is on the leading edge of innovation and, at the same time, thoroughly grounded in tradition.
- Hand Tufting: Far superior to any other finishing technique, hand tufting not only makes the mattress more responsive, but also allows for an increase in longevity.
- Materials: Lush, elegant, and body hugging, our silk and cashmere infused StretchLux Fabric creates a more enveloped feel, ensuring a rich, tactile experience from the very first touch.
- Comfort Layers: 2" of PrimaCool Elite Gel Memory Foam is infused with OUTLAST Gold material, which is 12 times more effective at removing excess heat to promote a comfortable temperature for deep, relaxing, restorative sleep. 3" of PrimaSense Gel Foam conforms to your unique body shape and weight while helping to promote a cool sleeping environment. Exclusive to Sterns & Foster, the PrimaCore Comfort Layer is designed to absorb motion and provide an increased feeling of comfort while helping to maintain an indulgent "new bed feel" year after year.
- Innerspring: Our individually encased titanium alloy IntelliCoil features a unique coil-in-coil design that provides contouring comfort and essential deep down support while helping reduce motion transfer.
- Edge System: The StabiLux Edge System provides a substantial yet comfortable sitting and sleeping edge for years to come.
- Climate Control: Stearns & Foster's PrimaVent System promotes breathability, allowing for increased airflow and, in turn, a cooler, more restful sleep.
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.